Ginger is a very common spice that you are likely familiar with. This spice has been used for thousands of years in Asia for its medicinal properties. I personally enjoy it very much when eating sushi or when used as an ingredient for a general Tao sauce for example.
- Help and support your overall digestion
- Increase your energy level
- Can help in gas relieve and reduce nauseas
- Can help in reducing inflammation (foods which help reduced your body inflammation is always preferred)
- Can stimulate your blood circulation
- Ginger powerful oils (gingerols and shogaol) have healing properties